Sense cup dispenser door open
- ・Detect the opening/closing of the door of the vending machine cup dispenser.
Issues & Requests
- ・Want to reduce the number of components by sensing the door made of transparent plastics by a reflective sensor.
- ・Need a sensor to allow the dispersion of the workmanship of the assembled door.
If adopting a groove-shape sensor, components to interrupt light perfectly are necessary, leading to the increase of the number of components and the increase of the man-hour of assembling such as positional adjustment.
- ・Adopted model:
Light convergent reflective sensor B5W-LB2112-1
- ・This sensor is optically designed to detect objects such as specular, black, and transparent objects. Therefore, it is effective for detecting objects made of transparent plastic.
- ・Due to the wide detection range for various objects (refer to the figure below), door rattling is acceptable to some extent.
- ・This sensor has a function that makes it less susceptible to disturbance via light. However, it may malfunction depending on the type and intensity of the light disturbance, so install a sensor to prevent the light disturbance from entering.
For details, refer to B5W-LB Series: Light Convergent Reflective Sensor User’s Manual.
- Distance Characteristics for
Various Reflective Objects