Light Control Technology
Technology that can control one million light rays one by one, using one million microprisms and microlenses.
- Innovative Light Displays Utilizing Directivity
- By controlling not only the intensity and color of the light, but also the directionality of the light, the innovative optical displays realise realistic texture expression and aerial images.
- See-Through Display
- Because it is transparent, it looks like an image suddenly appears in an empty space
- It is transparent when the LED is off, so it can be installed anywhere
- Thin and simple structure allows easy use
- Plate shape enables installation in narrow spaces
- Consisting of only a resin plate and an LED, it can be easily integrated into existing products.
Four types of designs can be displayed with one plate. The simple configuration of the display switching plate and LED facilitates mounting on existing illumination switches.
Multiple designs and animations can be expressed with one transparent plate. Simple configuration of light guide and LED.
By making the concave pattern of the light guide into a special MLA (microlens array), images are displayed in the air. It consits of only one light guide and one LED.
Optical Design Technology
The shapes, positions, and angles of 1 million micro lenses and micro prisms are calculated individually. This enables fine-tuning of the light direction and control intensity to achieve three-dimensional displays with realistic texture and transparency.
Micro Fabrication Technology
One million micro lenses and micro prisms can be freely arranged with machining accuracy of 0.1 μm. In addition, various machining methods can be combined to handle machining shapes with greater flexibility.
- Switch with image-changing indicator
- An illumination switch that can display several types of patterns with a single optical element. It also enables animation displays.
- Aerial Arrow, 3D Touchless Switch
- By displaying the image of the arrow in the air, card insertion operation can be clearly navigated.
- By displaying ON-OFF status in 3D, touchless operation can be clearly navigated.
- Illumination for Amusement Equipment
- A light guide that achieves both transparency when the light is off and brightness when emitting light. A various light show is realized.