Photomicrosensors (photointerrupters) Application Examples
Typical application examples of Photomicrosensors (photointerrupters) are as follows. Even if the device is different, it may be useful for solving problems, so please refer to it.
Application Examples (8)
Clean Transfer Equipment
Positioning of mechanisms
- ・To detect the origin and position the mechanism to control the opening and closing of the wafer cassette.
Issues & Requests
- ・Need a small optical sensor with M3 screw mount, connector, and 24V-driven.
- ・Need a sensor that is small, but can tolerate a certain amount of rattling of the object to be detected.
- ・Adopted model:
Screw-mount connector type Photomicrosensor(photointerrupter)
- ・This sensor achieves miniaturization with its unique optical element, making it effective for mechanisms with limited mounting space. It can be mounted with M3 screws as well, which are standard components.
- ・Despite its small size, the 5 mm slot width allows for a certain amount of positional variation (rattling) of the object to be detected.
- ・The power supply voltage is available in 5V and 24V. The 24V type, which is ideal for large equipment, has a built-in protection circuit (Zener diode)for noise resistance.