Photomicrosensors (photointerrupters) Application Examples
Typical application examples of Photomicrosensors (photointerrupters) are as follows. Even if the device is different, it may be useful for solving problems, so please refer to it.
Application Examples (3)
Chip Component Mounter A
Sprocket rotation detection
- ・To detect the rotation of the sprocket for the tape extrusion control of the tape feeder section.
Issues & Requests
- ・Need a small sensor that can be built into the tape feeder section, which has a thickness limitation.
- ・Want to simplify and downsize the substrate for sensor mounting.
- ・Want to stabilize the soldering quality by surface mounting.
- ・Adopted model:
Photo IC output type Photomicrosensor (photointerrupter)
- ・This sensor has a small case width of 5.1 mm (slot width: 2 mm) and can be integrated into the parts feeder section. As it is surface-mounted, there are no leads protruding from the back of the mounted board.
- ・The photo IC output requires no space for subsequent circuits, simplifying circuit design.
Slot width 2mm EE-SX4320