G7L-X PCB Power Relays
- RoHS Compliant
Compact Power Relay Capable of
Switching 1,000 VDC Loads
- DC high capacity switching for both normal and reverse polarity available by adding reverse polarity specification addition.
- Two poles wired in series to break or switch 600 to 1,000 VDC.
- Contribute for lower power consumption.
(low power consumption of approx. 600 mW at 50% reduced coil voltage).
- UL and EN conformed.
- Designed for safety with 6.0-mm contact gap (two-pole series wiring).
- Downloadable data
Date of page update：
This web page provides an excerpt from a datasheet. Refer to Product Datasheet and other applicable documents for more information. You can download CAD data from the "Model list".
Relevant information for each model is listed. CAD data can be downloaded after logging in or registering as a member.
|Model||2D/3D CAD*1||ECAD*2||Buy online||RoHS Certification||Product Discontinuation|
|G7L-2A-X||Login/Register||Login/Register||RoHS Certificate||In production|
|G7L-2A-X-L||RoHS Certificate||In production|
- *1See here for 2D,3D CAD data specifications.
- *2External site (Ultra Librarian) opens in a new window.
Ultra Librarian uniquely created ECAD data based on the information provided by OMRON. Please note that OMRON does not guarantee the accuracy, concurrence or completeness of ECAD data.