G7L-X PCB Power Relays
Compact Power Relay Capable of
Switching 1,000 VDC Loads
- DC high capacity switching for both normal and reverse polarity is available with the addition of the reverse polarity specification.
- Two poles wired in series to break or switch 600 to 1,000 VDC.
- Contributes to a lower power consumption.
(low power consumption of approx. 600 mW at 50% reduced coil voltage).
- UL and EN conformed.
- Designed for safety with 6.0-mm contact gap (two-pole series wiring).
- A series of low contact resistance power relays with an initial contact resistance of 10 mΩ max. (with conditions of 5 VDC, 1 A).
- Downloadable data
This web page provides an excerpt from a datasheet. Refer to Product Datasheet and other applicable documents for more information. You can download CAD data from the "Model list".
|Date of update
|Data sheet G7L-X
|Safety Precautions for All PCB Relays
|Electrical Mechanical Relay Selection Guide
|The SOLUTIONS [Mechanical PCB Relay Edition]
|Date of update
|1000 VDC High-power 2 pole contacts (Total Contact Gap: 6.0mm) PCB relay G7L-X Instruction of product performance and reference circuit
Relevant information for each model is listed. CAD data can be downloaded after logging in or registering as a member.
- *1See here for 2D,3D CAD data specifications.
- *2External site (Ultra Librarian) opens in a new window.
Ultra Librarian uniquely created ECAD data based on the information provided by OMRON. Please note that OMRON does not guarantee the accuracy, concurrence or completeness of ECAD data.