G7L Power Relay
Compatible with Momentary
- No contact chattering for momentary voltage drops up to 50% of rated voltage.
- Wide-range AC-activated coil that handles 100 to 120 or 200 to 240 VAC at either 50 or 60 Hz.
- Miniature size for maximum switching power, particularly for inductive loads.
- Flame-resistance materials (UL94V-0-qualifying) used for all insulation material.
- Quick-connect, screw, and PCB terminals, and DIN track mounting available.
- Conforms to UL, CSA, TUV and meets IEC950.
- Safety design with contact gap of 3 mm.
- Downloadable data
This web page provides an excerpt from a datasheet. Refer to Product Datasheet and other applicable documents for more information. You can download CAD data from the "Model list".
Relevant information for each model is listed. CAD data can be downloaded after logging in or registering as a member.
- *1See here for 2D,3D CAD data specifications.
- *2External site (Ultra Librarian) opens in a new window.
Ultra Librarian uniquely created ECAD data based on the information provided by OMRON. Please note that OMRON does not guarantee the accuracy, concurrence or completeness of ECAD data.