C3AW Trigger switch for DC Brushless tools
- RoHS Compliant
Ensure miniature, dust tight,
shock resistance and durability
- C3AW achieves anti-dust (IEC IP6X) by mounting sealed boots and ultrasonic welding connection between cover cases.
- Strengthen contact shock resistance (There is not 100 μs or more of chattering within 3,000 m/s2)
- Durability for trigger is 300,000 operations or more
- Wire saving by connecting flat cable AWG#28 directly to the switch
- Downloadable data
Date of page update：
This web page provides an excerpt from a datasheet. Refer to Product Datasheet and other applicable documents for more information. You can download CAD data from the "Model list".
Relevant information for each model is listed. CAD data can be downloaded after logging in or registering as a member.
|Model||2D/3D CAD*1||ECAD*2||Buy online||RoHS Certification||Product Discontinuation|
|C3AW-1A-8F||Login/Register||Login/Register||RoHS Certificate||In production|
- *1See here for 2D,3D CAD data specifications.
- *2External site (Ultra Librarian) opens in a new window.
Ultra Librarian uniquely created ECAD data based on the information provided by OMRON. Please note that OMRON does not guarantee the accuracy, concurrence or completeness of ECAD data.