C3AW Trigger switch for DC Brushless tools
Ensure miniature, dust tight,
shock resistance and durability
- C3AW achieves anti-dust (IEC IP6X) by mounting sealed boots and ultrasonic welding connection between cover cases.
- Strengthen contact shock resistance (There is not 100 μs or more of chattering within 3,000 m/s2)
- Durability for trigger is 300,000 operations or more
- Wire saving by connecting flat cable AWG#28 directly to the switch
- Downloadable data
This web page provides an excerpt from a datasheet. Refer to Product Datasheet and other applicable documents for more information. You can download CAD data from the "Model list".
|Data type||File name||Date of update|
|Data sheet||Data sheet C3AW|
|Selection Guide||Switch Selection|
Relevant information for each model is listed. CAD data can be downloaded after logging in or registering as a member.
|Model||2D/3D CAD*1||ECAD*2||Buy online||RoHS Certification||Product Discontinuation|
|C3AW-1A-8F||Login/Register||Login/Register||RoHS Certificate||In production|
- *1See here for 2D,3D CAD data specifications.
- *2External site (Ultra Librarian) opens in a new window.
Ultra Librarian uniquely created ECAD data based on the information provided by OMRON. Please note that OMRON does not guarantee the accuracy, concurrence or completeness of ECAD data.