G9EC-1 DC Power Relays
DC Power Relays Capable of
Interrupting High-voltage, High-current
- A compact relay (98 x 44 x 86.7 mm (L x W x H)) capable of switching 400-V 200-A DC loads. (Capable of interrupting 1,000 A at 400 VDC max.)
1,000 VDC 100 A type are also added.
(Capable of interrupting 500 A at 1,000 VDC max.)
- The switching section and driving section are gas-injected and hermetically sealed, allowing these compact relays to interrupt high-capacity loads. The sealed construction also requires no arc space, saves space, and helps ensure safe applications.
- Downsizing and optimum design allow no restrictions on the mounting direction.
- Terminal Cover is also available for industrial applications.
- UL/CSA standard UL508 approved.
- Downloadable data
Date of page update：
This web page provides an excerpt from a datasheet. Refer to Product Datasheet and other applicable documents for more information. You can download CAD data from the "Model list".
Relevant information for each model is listed. CAD data can be downloaded after logging in or registering as a member.
|Model||2D/3D CAD*1||ECAD*2||Buy online||RoHS Certification||Product Discontinuation|
|G9EC-1 DC100||Login/Register||RoHS Certificate||In production|
|G9EC-1 DC12||Login/Register||RoHS Certificate||In production|
|G9EC-1 DC24||Login/Register||RoHS Certificate||In production|
|G9EC-1 DC48||Login/Register||RoHS Certificate||In production|
|G9EC-1 DC60||Login/Register||RoHS Certificate||In production|
|G9EC-1-B DC100||Login/Register||RoHS Certificate||In production|
|G9EC-1-B DC12||Login/Register||RoHS Certificate||In production|
|G9EC-1-B DC24||Login/Register||RoHS Certificate||In production|
|G9EC-1-B DC48||Login/Register||RoHS Certificate||In production|
|G9EC-1-B DC60||Login/Register||RoHS Certificate||In production|
- *1See here for 2D,3D CAD data specifications.
- *2External site (Ultra Librarian) opens in a new window.
Ultra Librarian uniquely created ECAD data based on the information provided by OMRON. Please note that OMRON does not guarantee the accuracy, concurrence or completeness of ECAD data.