G3VM-□CR□/□FR□ MOS FET Relays DIP 8-pin, High-Current and Low-ON-resistance Type
The highest class load current of
MOS FET Relays realized with
- Contact form: 1a (SPST-NO)
- Load voltage: 60 V, 100 V, 200 V, 400 V, or 600 V
- 60-V Relay: Continuous load current of 5 A (10 A) max. *
- 100-V Relay: Continuous load current of 3 A (6 A) max. *
- 200-V Relay: Continuous load current of 1.5 A (3 A) max. *
- 400-V Relay: Continuous load current of 0.4 A (0.8 A) max. *
- 600-V Relay: Continuous load current of 0.6 A (1.2 A) max. *
* Values in parentheses are for connection C.
- Downloadable data
This web page provides an excerpt from a datasheet. Refer to Product Datasheet and other applicable documents for more information. You can download CAD data from the "Model list".
|Data type||File name||Date of update|
|Data sheet||Data sheet G3VM-□CR□/□FR□|
|Precautions||Common Precautions for All MOS FET Relays|
|Selection Guide||G3VM MOS FET RELAYS SELECTION GUIDE|
|Product Table||Product Table|
|Catalog||MOS FET Relay General Catalog G3VM Series|
|Technical information||The SOLUTIONS [MOS FET Relay]|
Relevant information for each model is listed. CAD data can be downloaded after logging in or registering as a member.
- *1See here for 2D,3D CAD data specifications.
- *2External site (Ultra Librarian) opens in a new window.
Ultra Librarian uniquely created ECAD data based on the information provided by OMRON. Please note that OMRON does not guarantee the accuracy, concurrence or completeness of ECAD data.