G3VM-□CR□/□FR□ MOS FET Relays DIP 8-pin, High-Current and Low-ON-resistance Type
The highest class load current of
MOS FET Relays realized with
- Contact form: 1a (SPST-NO)
- Load voltage: 60 V, 100 V, 200 V, 400 V, or 600 V
- 60-V Relay: Continuous load current of 5 A (10 A) max. *
- 100-V Relay: Continuous load current of 3 A (6 A) max. *
- 200-V Relay: Continuous load current of 1.5 A (3 A) max. *
- 400-V Relay: Continuous load current of 0.4 A (0.8 A) max. *
- 600-V Relay: Continuous load current of 0.6 A (1.2 A) max. *
* Values in parentheses are for connection C.
- Downloadable data
This web page provides an excerpt from a datasheet. Refer to Product Datasheet and other applicable documents for more information. You can download CAD data from the "Model list".
Relevant information for each model is listed. CAD data can be downloaded after logging in or registering as a member.
- *1See here for 2D,3D CAD data specifications.
- *2External site (Ultra Librarian) opens in a new window.
Ultra Librarian uniquely created ECAD data based on the information provided by OMRON. Please note that OMRON does not guarantee the accuracy, concurrence or completeness of ECAD data.