G7L-PV PCB Power Relay
Two-pole Power Relay That Is
Ideal for Inverters in Photovoltaic
- High switching capacity with contact rating of 30 A at 280 VAC (AC7a class).
- Power consumption reduced by lowering voltage applied to coil after rated voltage is applied (low power consumption of approx. 320 mW when voltage applied to coil is reduced to 37.5%.).
- Ambient operating temperature of up to 85°C.
- Contact gap of 3.0 mm for safety.
- UL and VDE class F certification for coil insulation.
- Downloadable data
This web page provides an excerpt from a datasheet. Refer to Product Datasheet and other applicable documents for more information. You can download CAD data from the "Model list".
Relevant information for each model is listed. CAD data can be downloaded after logging in or registering as a member.
|Model||2D/3D CAD*1||ECAD*2||Buy online||RoHS Certification||Product Discontinuation|
|G7L-2A-P-PV||Login/Register||Login/Register||RoHS Certificate||In production|
- *1See here for 2D,3D CAD data specifications.
- *2External site (Ultra Librarian) opens in a new window.
Ultra Librarian uniquely created ECAD data based on the information provided by OMRON. Please note that OMRON does not guarantee the accuracy, concurrence or completeness of ECAD data.