XR2 IC Sockets
OMRON’s IC Connectors Have Excellent
Reliability and Can Tolerate Momentary
Interruptions in Power. Ideal for Highspeed
- Round pins and 4-point (4-finger) contact construction ensure long life and excellent shock and vibration durability.
- Contact entry holes are large for easy insertion.
- IC lead contacts placed high for solid connections.
- No flux rise.
- A wide product range: open-frame, closed-frame, single-row, carrier-type DIP terminals, wrap terminals, solder-sleeve terminals, and low-profile DIP terminals.
- A new tin-plated product series offers more choice when it comes to selecting the optimum IC Socket for an application.
XR2A-□□□2, XR2C-□□□2: Last order Date: Mar.31,2024.
Click here for information on discontinued models (including accessories)
- Downloadable data
This web page provides an excerpt from a datasheet. Refer to Product Datasheet and other applicable documents for more information. You can download CAD data from the "Model list".
Relevant information for each model is listed. CAD data can be downloaded after logging in or registering as a member.
- *1See here for 2D,3D CAD data specifications.
- *2External site (Ultra Librarian) opens in a new window.
Ultra Librarian uniquely created ECAD data based on the information provided by OMRON. Please note that OMRON does not guarantee the accuracy, concurrence or completeness of ECAD data.