The Photomicrosensor (photointerrupter) is a compact optical sensor that senses objects or object positions with an optical beam.
A built-in type Photomicrosensor, also known as a photointerrupter, is a basic optical sensor used in consumer equipment (e.g. multifunction printers, IP cameras, robotic cleaners) and commercial devices (e.g. ATMs, copy machines, amusement machines, smart gas meter).
- Design Ⅰ
(Design for Emitter Side)
- Design Ⅱ
(Design of Systems Incorporating Photomicrosensors)
- (1) Phototransistor Output
- Characteristics of Detector Element
- Changes in Characteristics
- Design of Basic Circuitry
- Design of Applied Circuit
- (2) Photo IC Output
- Circuit Configuration
- LED Forward Current (IF) Supply Circuit
- Detector Circuit