D7S Vibration Sensor
Helps Prevent Fire and Other Secondary
Disasters after an Earthquake.
The World’s Smallest Class Size
- Using the SI value, which has a high correlation with the seismic intensity scale that indicates the magnitude of an earthquake, provides higher-precision judgment of seismic intensity scales.
- The 3-axis acceleration Sensor and OMRON’s unique SI value calculation algorithm achieve surface-mountable compact modules and low power consumption.
- Higher degree of freedom for incorporation into devices and prolonged operation on battery power.
- Shutoff output terminal (INT1) operates equivalent to a conventional mechanical vibration sensor and ensures compatibility with mechanical vibration sensors.
- I2C interface is able to obtain earthquake-related information from the Sensor with communications from external devices.
- Downloadable data
This web page provides an excerpt from a datasheet. Refer to Product Datasheet and other applicable documents for more information. You can download CAD data from the "Model list".
|Data type||File name||Date of update|
|Data sheet||Data sheet D7S|
|Selection Guide||Sensor Selection Guide|
Relevant information for each model is listed. CAD data can be downloaded after logging in or registering as a member.
|Model||2D/3D CAD*1||ECAD*2||Buy online||RoHS Certification||Product Discontinuation|
|D7S-A0001||Login/Register||Login/Register||RoHS Certificate||In production|
- *1See here for 2D,3D CAD data specifications.
- *2External site (Ultra Librarian) opens in a new window.
Ultra Librarian uniquely created ECAD data based on the information provided by OMRON. Please note that OMRON does not guarantee the accuracy, concurrence or completeness of ECAD data.