G9EH-1 DC Power Relay (300A type)
Capable of Interrupting Highvoltage,
- A compact relay (L111 x W60 x H76.7 mm) capable of switching DC400 V, 300 A. (Capable of interrupting max. DC300 V, 2500 A)
- The switching section and driving section are gas-injected and hermetically sealed, allowing these compact relays to interrupt high-current. The sealed construction also achieves no arc space, space saving, and helps to ensure safe applications. In addition, the contacts have a high contact reliability that is unaffected by ambient atmosphere.
- Downsizing of parts and optimum design allow no restrictions on the mounting direction.
- Downloadable data
This web page provides an excerpt from a datasheet. Refer to Product Datasheet and other applicable documents for more information. You can download CAD data from the "Model list".
|Data type||File name||Date of update|
|Data sheet||Data sheet G9EH-1|
|Precautions||DC Power Relay Common Precautions|
|Selection Guide||Electrical Mechanical Relay Selection Guide|
Relevant information for each model is listed. CAD data can be downloaded after logging in or registering as a member.
|Model||2D/3D CAD*1||ECAD*2||Buy online||RoHS Certification||Product Discontinuation|
|G9EH-1 DC12||RoHS Certificate||In production|
|G9EH-1 DC24||RoHS Certificate||In production|
- *1See here for 2D,3D CAD data specifications.
- *2External site (Ultra Librarian) opens in a new window.
Ultra Librarian uniquely created ECAD data based on the information provided by OMRON. Please note that OMRON does not guarantee the accuracy, concurrence or completeness of ECAD data.