G7L-X PCB Power Relays
- RoHS Compliant
Compact Power Relay Capable of
Switching 1,000 VDC Loads
- Compact design that achieves high-capacity DC breaking and switching. (52.5 × 35.5 × 41.0 mm (L×W×H))
- Two poles wired in series to break or switch 600 to 1,000 VDC.
- Complies with solar inverter safety standards (UL and EN).
- Power consumption reduced by lowering coil voltage after relay operation (low power consumption of approx. 600 mW at 50% reduced coil voltage).
- Designed for safety with 6.0-mm contact gap (two-pole series wiring).
- UL and VDE conformed.
- Downloadable data
Date of page update：
This web page provides an excerpt from a datasheet. Refer to Product Datasheet and other applicable documents for more information. You can download CAD data from the "Model list".
Relevant information for each model is listed. CAD data can be downloaded after logging in or registering as a member.
|Model||2D/3D CAD*1||ECAD*2||Buy online||Product Discontinuation|
- *1See here for 2D,3D CAD data specifications.
- *2External site (Ultra Librarian) opens in a new window.
Ultra Librarian uniquely created ECAD data based on the information provided by OMRON. Please note that OMRON does not guarantee the accuracy, concurrence or completeness of ECAD data.