G7L Power Relay
Compatible with Momentary
- No contact chattering for momentary voltage drops up to 50% of rated voltage.
- Wide-range AC-activated coil that handles 100 to 120 or 200 to 240 VAC at either 50 or 60 Hz.
- Miniature size for maximum switching power, particularly for inductive loads.
- Flame-resistance materials (UL94V-0-qualifying) used for all insulation material.
- Quick-connect, screw, and PCB terminals, and DIN track mounting available.
- Conforms to UL, CSA, TUV and meets IEC950.
- Safety design with contact gap of 3 mm.
- Downloadable data
This web page provides an excerpt from a datasheet. Refer to Product Datasheet and other applicable documents for more information. You can download CAD data from the "Model list".
|Date of update
|Data sheet G7L
|Safety Precautions for All PCB Relays
|Electrical Mechanical Relay Selection Guide
|The SOLUTIONS [Mechanical PCB Relay Edition] Membership Only
Relevant information for each model is listed. CAD data can be downloaded after logging in or registering as a member.
- *1See here for 2D,3D CAD data specifications.
- *2External site (Ultra Librarian) opens in a new window.
Ultra Librarian uniquely created ECAD data based on the information provided by OMRON. Please note that OMRON does not guarantee the accuracy, concurrence or completeness of ECAD data.