G6QE PCB Power Relays
Miniature and Low Height
Single-pole Power Relay
with 36A Switching Current
- High switching current of 36 A@250 VAC and 10,000 operations, 30 A@250 VAC and 100,000 operations in a miniature package
- Achieved 10-kV impulse withstand voltage (between coil and contacts)
- Power consumption reduced to 12% compared with rated coil consumption by lowering the applied voltage to the coil after applying nominal voltage for 100 ms relay operation (Reduced to 35% from rated coil voltage)
- Conforms to cULus, EN and CQC
- Downloadable data
This web page provides an excerpt from a datasheet. Refer to Product Datasheet and other applicable documents for more information. You can download CAD data from the "Model list".
Relevant information for each model is listed. CAD data can be downloaded after logging in or registering as a member.
|Model||2D/3D CAD*1||ECAD*2||Buy online||RoHS Certification||Product Discontinuation|
|G6QE-1A||Login/Register||Login/Register||RoHS Certificate||In production|
|G6QE-1A-JT||Login/Register||Login/Register||RoHS Certificate||In production|
- *1See here for 2D,3D CAD data specifications.
- *2External site (Ultra Librarian) opens in a new window.
Ultra Librarian uniquely created ECAD data based on the information provided by OMRON. Please note that OMRON does not guarantee the accuracy, concurrence or completeness of ECAD data.