D6F series MEMS flow sensor (Flow Rate/ Velocity/ Differential Pressure)
- Scheduled for discontinuation
A gas flow sensor is capable of "measuring mass flow" independent of temperature and pressure.
- High Accuracy: ±3%RD (25-100%F.S.) is realized by linear temperature correction using ASIC technology.
- High Sensitivity:Omron’s unique MEMS technology allows detection of very low air velocities.
- Compact:The product size is reduced by using the world-smallest class size MEMS sensor element.
- Three variations available: Flow Rate, Velocity, and Differential Pressure. Please refer to data sheet for details.
- Downloadable data
D6F-03A3-000：Last order Date:Apr.30,2023
This web page provides an excerpt from a datasheet. Refer to Product Datasheet and other applicable documents for more information. You can download CAD data from the "Model list".
Operation manual / software
|Data type||File name||Date of update|
|User’s Manual||MEMS Flow Sensor D6F-series User’s Manual|
|User’s Manual||MEMS Flow Sensor D6F-A7D/-AB71D User’s Manual|
|User’s Manual||MEMS Flow Sensor D6F-P User’s Manual|
|User’s Manual||MEMS Flow Rate Sensor D6F-W/D6F-V User’s Manual|
|User’s Manual||MEMS Differential pressure Sensor D6F-PH User’s Manual|
*In order to download this software, you must agree to the license agreement.
Relevant information for each model is listed. CAD data can be downloaded after logging in or registering as a member.
- *1See here for 2D,3D CAD data specifications.
- *2External site (Ultra Librarian) opens in a new window.
Ultra Librarian uniquely created ECAD data based on the information provided by OMRON. Please note that OMRON does not guarantee the accuracy, concurrence or completeness of ECAD data.