Click Feeling Control Technology
A technology that creates stable operation and pleasantly click feeling
- Quantification of the "Comfort” Feel
- The “comfort” feel when clicking the switch is quantified and visualized
- Creation of Comfortable Tactile Operation with CAE*
- The shape and assembly of parts are simulated on CAE to reflect click feeling the user requires from the product.
- Stable Operating Characteristics
- Important factors related to operating characteristics are properly managed to achieve stable operating characteristics with little variation
Perception Axis of Click Feeling
The perception of the person involved in switch operation is mapped to determine click feeling concept for new products.
F-S Curve Related to Click Feeling
A force-stroke curve (F-S curve) is set for each product to create the required click feeling.
Creating Products with Advanced CAE
In order to obtain the F-S curve of the required click feeling, CAE is used to fine-tune the part shape and assembly.
Management of Important Factors Related to Operating Characteristics
From design to production, important factors related to operating characteristics are properly managed to achieve stable operating characteristics with little variation.
Click feeling preferences are diversifying, including keyboards and mice.
To obtain realism in games, the feel has to be suited to each scene.