In order to download this technical document, you must agree to the reference design agreement.
→ Click for more Product detail information
By downloading the reference design from this website,you agree to the terms of the reference design Agreement.
"User" means the user of Reference Design, referring to either individuals or legal entities.
"OMRON" means OMRON Corporation.
"Product" means OMRON's MOSFET relay module.
"Reference Design" means circuit diagrams, CAD data, sample data and other related technical materials which OMRON provides for User's reference to use the Product. Reference Design may be provided in any medium, including but not limited to, printed documents such as catalogs or manuals, optical disk, e-mail or web documents.
- The User may use this Reference Design solely to use or consider to use the Product.
- This Reference Design is intended to be used, as a reference only, for prototype design and technical evaluation. Solely the User is responsible if the User applies the Reference Design to the User's product design. In such case, the User shall carefully consider the fitness for the User's application and safety design.
- THE USER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THE REFERENCE DESIGN IS PROVIDED ONLY AS REFERENCE AND ON AN "AS-IS" BASIS AND THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTY OF FUNCTIONAL OPERATION, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY OF INFORMATION OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT, WILL OMRON BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE, FAILURE OR DEFECT OF THE REFERENCE DESIGN.
- The use of the Reference Design does not expand or otherwise alter OMRON's warranty or warranty disclaimers for the Products.
- The Reference Design is the intellectual property of OMRON or its licensors. While the User may use the Reference Design according to this Term of Use, no other license is granted by implication by application or use of the Reference Design.
- The Reference Design is subject to change or terminated without notice.