G9EN-1 DC Power Relays
- RoHS Compliant
- Product Discontinuation
DC Power Relays that Enable DC Load Interruption
at High Voltage and Current
- Enable downsizing, weight saving, and non-polarization in the main contact circuit (contact terminal) by using proprietary design of the contact block.
- Contributes to improvements in the ease of wiring and mounting, and error-proofing against faulty wiring.
- Class’ smallest: H50 mm × W28 mm × L40 mm
- Class’ lightest: approx. 140 g.
- Accomplished half-size reduction in volume and weight when compared to Omron's same class product (400 VDC, 60 A). *
*Omron’s internal investigation of August 2012
- Downloadable data
Date of page update：
This web page provides an excerpt from a datasheet. Refer to Product Datasheet and other applicable documents for more information. You can download CAD data from the "Model list".
Relevant information for each model is listed. CAD data can be downloaded after logging in or registering as a member.
|Model||2D/3D CAD*1||ECAD*2||Buy online||RoHS Certification||Product Discontinuation|
|G9EN-1-UVD DC12||RoHS Certificate||In production|
|G9EN-1-UVD DC24||RoHS Certificate||In production|
- *1See here for 2D,3D CAD data specifications.
- *2External site (Ultra Librarian) opens in a new window.
Ultra Librarian uniquely created ECAD data based on the information provided by OMRON. Please note that OMRON does not guarantee the accuracy, concurrence or completeness of ECAD data.