G7L-PV PCB Power Relay
Two-pole Power Relay That Is
Ideal for Inverters in Photovoltaic
- High switching capacity with contact rating of 30 A at 280 VAC (AC7a class).
- Power consumption reduced by lowering voltage applied to coil after rated voltage is applied (low power consumption of approx. 320 mW when voltage applied to coil is reduced to 37.5%.).
- Ambient operating temperature of up to 85°C.
- Contact gap of 3.0 mm for safety.
- UL and VDE class F certification for coil insulation.
- Downloadable data
This web page provides an excerpt from a datasheet. Refer to Product Datasheet and other applicable documents for more information. You can download CAD data from the "Model list".
|Date of update
|Data sheet G7L-PV
|Safety Precautions for All PCB Relays
|Electrical Mechanical Relay Selection Guide
|The SOLUTIONS [Mechanical PCB Relay Edition] Membership Only
Relevant information for each model is listed. CAD data can be downloaded after logging in or registering as a member.
- *1See here for 2D,3D CAD data specifications.
- *2External site (Ultra Librarian) opens in a new window.
Ultra Librarian uniquely created ECAD data based on the information provided by OMRON. Please note that OMRON does not guarantee the accuracy, concurrence or completeness of ECAD data.