G4W PCB Power Relay
Impulse Withstand Voltage as High as
10kV with 4kV Dielectric Strength:
Ideal for Power Supply Switching
- Input and output (between coil and contacts) are completely separated, with impulse withstand voltage of 10,000 V.
- Insulation distance of 8 mm min. between coil and contacts satisfies the VDE Standard C/250 insulation requirements, and conforms to Electrical Appliance and Material Safety Law with dielectric strength of 4,000 VAC min. Standard model conforms to UL/CSA standards.
- VDE standard approved models are also available. Consult your Omron sales representative for availability.
- SPST-NO (1a) types conform to TV-8 rating, and DPST-NO (2a) types conform to TV-5 rating.
- Full-wave bridge rectifier compatible models are also available.
- Downloadable data
This web page provides an excerpt from a datasheet. Refer to Product Datasheet and other applicable documents for more information. You can download CAD data from the "Model list".
|Date of update
|Data sheet G4W
|Safety Precautions for All PCB Relays
|Electrical Mechanical Relay Selection Guide
|The SOLUTIONS [Mechanical PCB Relay Edition] Membership Only
Relevant information for each model is listed. CAD data can be downloaded after logging in or registering as a member.
- *1See here for 2D,3D CAD data specifications.
- *2External site (Ultra Librarian) opens in a new window.
Ultra Librarian uniquely created ECAD data based on the information provided by OMRON. Please note that OMRON does not guarantee the accuracy, concurrence or completeness of ECAD data.