G2RL-1A-E2-CV-HA PCB Power Relay
Compact single pole Relay for
High Current Load Switching &
High Ambient Temperature
- High current 23 A switching surpassing standard G2RL models.
- Meets ambient operating temperature requirements of 105°C
- Low profile; 16.7 mm max. in height.
- Reinforced insulation between coil and contact with 10 kV Impulse voltage.
- Conforms to EN60335-1 of Safety of Household appliances.
- Clearance and creepage distances: 8 mm / 8 mm min.
- Coil insulation system: Class F (UL1446)
- Downloadable data
This web page provides an excerpt from a datasheet. Refer to Product Datasheet and other applicable documents for more information. You can download CAD data from the "Model list".
|Date of update
|Data sheet G2RL-1A-E2-CV-HA
|Safety Precautions for All PCB Relays
|Electrical Mechanical Relay Selection Guide
|The SOLUTIONS [Mechanical PCB Relay Edition] Membership Only
Relevant information for each model is listed. CAD data can be downloaded after logging in or registering as a member.
- *1See here for 2D,3D CAD data specifications.
- *2External site (Ultra Librarian) opens in a new window.
Ultra Librarian uniquely created ECAD data based on the information provided by OMRON. Please note that OMRON does not guarantee the accuracy, concurrence or completeness of ECAD data.