XW4M/XW4N 3.5mm-Pitch Push-In Terminal Block PCB Connectors
3.5mm-pitch push-in terminal block PCB connectors to greatly
improve the efficiency of connector inserting & removing and
- Easy insertion & removal and high contact reliability are achieved with the unique connector engagement structure. It contributes to enhanced efficiency of inspection, assembly and maintenance.
- Compatible with through-hole-reflow, good for reflow mounting.
- Standard pin-number printed on the top surface of the socket, no extra spaces needed for pin identification such as on the surface of the PCB.
- Wiring efficiency is improved with the "hands-free" mechanism that keeps screwdriver inserted.
- A coding key for preventing erroneous insertion, a short bar, and a release tool are available as optional parts.
- Downloadable data
This web page provides an excerpt from a datasheet. Refer to Product Datasheet and other applicable documents for more information. You can download CAD data from the "Model list".
|Date of update
|Data sheet XW4M/XW4N
|Common Precautions for Connectors
|Date of update
|User-Friendly XW4M/N Push-in Terminal Brock PCB Connectors with Unique Dual-Sprong Structure*1
Relevant information for each model is listed. CAD data can be downloaded after logging in or registering as a member.
- *1See here for 2D,3D CAD data specifications.
- *2External site (Ultra Librarian) opens in a new window.
Ultra Librarian uniquely created ECAD data based on the information provided by OMRON. Please note that OMRON does not guarantee the accuracy, concurrence or completeness of ECAD data.