XG2 Flat Cable Connectors for PCBs
Achieve Total Cost Reduction through
High-density Mounting and Reduced
- IDC connections allow you to wire all terminals at once without terminating the cable.
- Can be DIP-soldered directly to the circuit board.
- Small size (height 5.8 mm, width 6.8 mm) allows more efficient use of circuit board space.
- Uses a 2.54-mm grid terminal arrangement for easier design of circuits.
- Type: standard and reverse.
- Uses UL94 V-0 approved insulation material.
- The IDC Tool has Attachments for all terminals. The result is efficient, labor-saving wiring.
- Downloadable data
This web page provides an excerpt from a datasheet. Refer to Product Datasheet and other applicable documents for more information. You can download CAD data from the "Model list".
Relevant information for each model is listed. CAD data can be downloaded after logging in or registering as a member.
- *1See here for 2D,3D CAD data specifications.
- *2External site (Ultra Librarian) opens in a new window.
Ultra Librarian uniquely created ECAD data based on the information provided by OMRON. Please note that OMRON does not guarantee the accuracy, concurrence or completeness of ECAD data.