G9EH-1 DC Power Relay (300A type)
Capable of Interrupting Highvoltage,
- A compact relay (L111 x W60 x H76.7 mm) capable of switching DC400 V, 300 A. (Capable of interrupting max. DC300 V, 2500 A)
- The switching section and driving section are gas-injected and hermetically sealed, allowing these compact relays to interrupt high-current. The sealed construction also achieves no arc space, space saving, and helps to ensure safe applications. In addition, the contacts have a high contact reliability that is unaffected by ambient atmosphere.
- Downsizing of parts and optimum design allow no restrictions on the mounting direction.
- Downloadable data
This web page provides an excerpt from a datasheet. Refer to Product Datasheet and other applicable documents for more information. You can download CAD data from the "Model list".
Relevant information for each model is listed. CAD data can be downloaded after logging in or registering as a member.
|Model||2D/3D CAD*1||ECAD*2||Buy online||RoHS Certification||Product Discontinuation|
|G9EH-1 DC12||RoHS Certificate||In production|
|G9EH-1 DC24||RoHS Certificate||In production|
- *1See here for 2D,3D CAD data specifications.
- *2External site (Ultra Librarian) opens in a new window.
Ultra Librarian uniquely created ECAD data based on the information provided by OMRON. Please note that OMRON does not guarantee the accuracy, concurrence or completeness of ECAD data.