A8GS-T Delay OFF Rocker Switch
- RoHS Compliant
Minimum size class in the industry
Remote Reset Rocker Switch with Delay OFF Function
- Rocker switch with Delay OFF Function. Switch is kept to turn ON, even if button is operated to turn OFF, and Switch is turned OFF by external signal.
- Zero standby power with Reset function, switching OFF by external signal.
- Preventing from application trouble such as a data lost or circuit damage by forced power OFF.
- Timing control of main power switch turn OFF for safety application design with Delay OFF function.
- Contact gap of 3 mm minimum.
- UL and cUL standard approved, Conforming to EN standards.
- Downloadable data
Date of page update：
This web page provides an excerpt from a datasheet. Refer to Product Datasheet and other applicable documents for more information. You can download CAD data from the "Model list".
Relevant information for each model is listed. CAD data can be downloaded after logging in or registering as a member.
|Model||2D/3D CAD*1||ECAD*2||Buy online||Product Discontinuation|
- *1See here for 2D,3D CAD data specifications.
- *2External site (Ultra Librarian) opens in a new window.
Ultra Librarian uniquely created ECAD data based on the information provided by OMRON. Please note that OMRON does not guarantee the accuracy, concurrence or completeness of ECAD data.