Photomicrosensors (photointerrupters) Application Examples
Typical application examples of Photomicrosensors (photointerrupters) are as follows. Even if the device is different, it may be useful for solving problems, so please refer to it.
Application Examples (7)
Analysis Equipment C
Positioning of workpiece transfer mechanism
- ・To detect and position the origin to control the transfer mechanism of the analysis sample.
Issues & Requests
- ・Need a slot type sensor that can be mounted on three axes to be used for controlling various mechanisms and other equipment.
- ・Want a sensor that prevents the connector from being disconnected due to shock upon the start and/or stop of the mechanism.
- ・Adopted model:
Screw-mount connector type Photomicrosensor (photointerrupter)
- ・This sensor is available in a lineup of products that can be mounted in each of the X, Y, and Z axis directions. The power supply voltage is available in 5V and 12V.
- ・The connector with lock allows for equipment with vibration and shock. It is small but can be mounted with M3 screws as well, which are standard components.