B5L 3D TOF Sensor Module
Real-time 3D sensing of distance to
humans or objects
- Ambient light immunity equivalent to 100,000 lx, allowing measurement even in bright places. *1
- High output accuracy of ±2% (2 m) for compensated signals. *2
- Long life of approx. 5 years under continuous driving thanks to OMRON’s unique circuit design and heat emission design. *3
- With interference prevention function *4
*1. The accuracy of product specifications is not guaranteed.
*2. According to OMRON’s evaluation method
*3. The result of reliability acceleration test at the ambient temperature of 20°C and the humidity of 65%RH, not the product warranty period.
*4. Up to 17 ID settings can be made depending on the command.
When this function runs, the accuracy of product specifications is not guaranteed for settings other than ID=8 (default).
- Downloadable data
This web page provides an excerpt from a datasheet. Refer to Product Datasheet and other applicable documents for more information. You can download CAD data from the "Model list".
|Date of update
|Data sheet B5L
|Sensor Selection Guide
|3D TOF Sensor Module B5L
Operation manual / software
|Date of update
|3D TOF Sensor Module B5L User's Manual Membership Only
|3D TOF Sensor Module B5L Easy Setup Manual
|Software License Agreement for B5L
|Sample codes download from GitHub.
*In order to download this software, you must agree to the license agreement.
Relevant information for each model is listed. CAD data can be downloaded after logging in or registering as a member.
- *1See here for 2D,3D CAD data specifications.
- *2External site (Ultra Librarian) opens in a new window.
Ultra Librarian uniquely created ECAD data based on the information provided by OMRON. Please note that OMRON does not guarantee the accuracy, concurrence or completeness of ECAD data.