G5V-2 Low Signal Relay
Two-pole Relays for Signal Circults
- General-purpose DIL terminal layout.
- Wide switching power of 10 μA to 2 A.
- Fully-sealed type Relays standardized with bifurcated crossbar contacts. Highly reliable in addition to its high environment resistance.
- Conforms to FCC Part 68 (impulse withstand voltage of 1,500 V for 10 x 160 μs between coil and contacts and between contacts of the same polarity).
- High dielectric strength at 1,000 VAC between coil and contacts, and 750 VAC between contacts of the same polarity.
- UL and CSA standard approved.
- Downloadable data
This web page provides an excerpt from a datasheet. Refer to Product Datasheet and other applicable documents for more information. You can download CAD data from the "Model list".
|Date of update
|Data sheet G5V-2
|Safety Precautions for All PCB Relays
|Electrical Mechanical Relay Selection Guide
|The SOLUTIONS [Mechanical PCB Relay Edition] Membership Only
Relevant information for each model is listed. CAD data can be downloaded after logging in or registering as a member.
- *1See here for 2D,3D CAD data specifications.
- *2External site (Ultra Librarian) opens in a new window.
Ultra Librarian uniquely created ECAD data based on the information provided by OMRON. Please note that OMRON does not guarantee the accuracy, concurrence or completeness of ECAD data.