G4A PCB Power Relay
Miniature Single-pole Relay with
80A Surge Current and 20A
- Capable of Switching Motor Load of 80-A Surge Current and 20A Switching/Cut-off Current
- Miniature, relay with high switching power and long endurance.
- Creepage distance conforms to UL and CSA standards.
- Highly noise-resistive insulation materials employed.
- Standard model available with flux protection construction.
- Downloadable data
This web page provides an excerpt from a datasheet. Refer to Product Datasheet and other applicable documents for more information. You can download CAD data from the "Model list".
|Date of update
|Data sheet G4A
|Safety Precautions for All PCB Relays
|Electrical Mechanical Relay Selection Guide
|The SOLUTIONS [Mechanical PCB Relay Edition] Membership Only
Relevant information for each model is listed. CAD data can be downloaded after logging in or registering as a member.
- *1See here for 2D,3D CAD data specifications.
- *2External site (Ultra Librarian) opens in a new window.
Ultra Librarian uniquely created ECAD data based on the information provided by OMRON. Please note that OMRON does not guarantee the accuracy, concurrence or completeness of ECAD data.