G3VM-□MT MOS FET Relay Module
1 pA max. leakage current
contributes to high device reliability
- Load Voltage 20 V/60 V/100 V *1
- Equipped with a T-switch function to achieve fA-level minimal leakage current and contributes to measurement performance equivalent to conventional reed relays *2
- Contributes to reduction of the mounting space on the printed circuit board with a small package
*1. G3VM-21MT: High Isolation (Insertion Loss typical -3 dB@1 GHz)
(Isoration typical -20 dB@1 GHz_Pin5 at ON state is connected to Ground)
G3VM-61MT: High Current (Continuous load current Io=800 mA)
G3VM-101MT: High Voltage (Load Voltage Voff=100 V)
*2. Condition G3VM-21MT@Voff=20 V, G3VM-61MT@Voff=50 V, G3VM-101MT@Voff=80 V
- Downloadable data
This web page provides an excerpt from a datasheet. Refer to Product Datasheet and other applicable documents for more information. You can download CAD data from the "Model list".
|Date of update
|Data sheet G3VM-□MT
|Common Precautions for All MOS FET Relays
|G3VM MOS FET RELAYS SELECTION GUIDE
|The SOLUTIONS [MOS FET Relay] Membership Only
Operation manual / software
|Date of update
|Reference Design Agreement for G3VM-□MT
*In order to download this software, you must agree to the license agreement.
Relevant information for each model is listed. CAD data can be downloaded after logging in or registering as a member.
- *1See here for 2D,3D CAD data specifications.
- *2External site (Ultra Librarian) opens in a new window.
Ultra Librarian uniquely created ECAD data based on the information provided by OMRON. Please note that OMRON does not guarantee the accuracy, concurrence or completeness of ECAD data.