G3VM-□AR□/□DR□ MOS FET Relays DIP 4-pin, High-current and Low-ON-resistance Type
MOS FET Relays in DIP 4-pin
packages that achieve the
low ON resistance and high switching
capacity of a mechanical relay
- Load voltage: 20 V, 30V, 40 V, 60 V, 100 V, or 200 V
- 20-V Relay: Continuous load current of 3 A max.
- 30-V Relay: Continuous load current of 4 A max.
- 40-V Relay: Continuous load current of 2.5 A max.
- 60-V Relay: Continuous load current of 3 A max.
- 100-V Relay: Continuous load current of 2 A max.
- 200-V Relay: Continuous load current of 0.7 A max.
- Downloadable data
This web page provides an excerpt from a datasheet. Refer to Product Datasheet and other applicable documents for more information. You can download CAD data from the "Model list".
|Data type||File name||Date of update|
|Data sheet||Data sheet G3VM-□AR□/□DR□|
|Precautions||Common Precautions for All MOS FET Relays|
|Selection Guide||G3VM MOS FET RELAYS SELECTION GUIDE|
|Product Table||Product Table|
|Catalog||MOS FET Relay General Catalog G3VM Series|
|Technical information||The SOLUTIONS [MOS FET Relay]|
Relevant information for each model is listed. CAD data can be downloaded after logging in or registering as a member.
- *1See here for 2D,3D CAD data specifications.
- *2External site (Ultra Librarian) opens in a new window.
Ultra Librarian uniquely created ECAD data based on the information provided by OMRON. Please note that OMRON does not guarantee the accuracy, concurrence or completeness of ECAD data.