XC5(DIN Four-row, 128-contact Connectors) DIN Four-row, 128-contact Connectors
Multi-contact (4-row, 128-contact)
Connectors Expanding the DIN Concept
- Fully preserve the characteristics of normal DIN connectors while increasing the number of contacts available.
- Right-angle plug terminals of the standard DIN type and those vertically mounted on PCBs are available.
- Twin-contact sockets are used for high reliability and low insertion force.
- Downloadable data
This web page provides an excerpt from a datasheet. Refer to Product Datasheet and other applicable documents for more information. You can download CAD data from the "Model list".
|Data type||File name||Date of update|
|Data sheet||Data sheet XC5(DIN Four-row, 128-contact Connectors)|
|Precautions||Common Precautions for Connectors|
|Selection Guide||Connector Selection|
Relevant information for each model is listed. CAD data can be downloaded after logging in or registering as a member.
|Model||2D/3D CAD*1||ECAD*2||Buy online||RoHS Certification||Product Discontinuation|
|XC5M-0222||Login/Register||Login/Register||RoHS Certificate||In production|
|XC5M-0222-1||Login/Register||Login/Register||RoHS Certificate||In production|
- *1See here for 2D,3D CAD data specifications.
- *2External site (Ultra Librarian) opens in a new window.
Ultra Librarian uniquely created ECAD data based on the information provided by OMRON. Please note that OMRON does not guarantee the accuracy, concurrence or completeness of ECAD data.