B3F-8000(N) Through-hole Mounting: the Ideal Tactile Switches to Prevent Malfunctions
- Scheduled for discontinuation
the Ideal Tactile Switches to
- Covers prevent the Switches from being unintentionally pressed.
- Return springs ensure that the covers are closed.
- Downloadable data
B3F-8000(N): Last order Date: Mar.31,2024.
This web page provides an excerpt from a datasheet. Refer to Product Datasheet and other applicable documents for more information. You can download CAD data from the "Model list".
Relevant information for each model is listed. CAD data can be downloaded after logging in or registering as a member.
|Model||2D/3D CAD*1||ECAD*2||Buy online||RoHS Certification||Product Discontinuation|
|B3F-8000(N)||Login/Register||Login/Register||RoHS Certificate||Scheduled for discontinuation|
- *1See here for 2D,3D CAD data specifications.
- *2External site (Ultra Librarian) opens in a new window.
Ultra Librarian uniquely created ECAD data based on the information provided by OMRON. Please note that OMRON does not guarantee the accuracy, concurrence or completeness of ECAD data.