G9KA PCB Power Relays
- RoHS Compliant
High Power and High Temperature Type
Power Relay with 800 VAC 200 A
Breaking and Ultra-Low Contact Resistance
- 800 VAC/200 A breaking
- Ambient temperature 85°C
- High impulse withstand voltage, 10 kV
- Contact gap ≥4.0 mm (Applied to VDE0126)
- Low initial contact resistance ≤0.2 mΩ (when 200 A of current is applied)
- Downloadable data
Date of page update：
This web page provides an excerpt from a datasheet. Refer to Product Datasheet and other applicable documents for more information. You can download CAD data from the "Model list".
Relevant information for each model is listed. CAD data can be downloaded after logging in or registering as a member.
|Model||2D/3D CAD*1||ECAD*2||Buy online||Product Discontinuation|
- *1See here for 2D,3D CAD data specifications.
- *2External site (Ultra Librarian) opens in a new window.
Ultra Librarian uniquely created ECAD data based on the information provided by OMRON. Please note that OMRON does not guarantee the accuracy, concurrence or completeness of ECAD data.