G9EC-1 DC Power Relays
DC Power Relays Capable of
Interrupting High-voltage, High-current
- A compact relay (98 x 44 x 86.7 mm (L x W x H)) capable of switching 400-V 200-A DC loads. (Capable of interrupting 1,000 A at 400 VDC max.)
1,000 VDC 100 A type are also added.
(Capable of interrupting 500 A at 1,000 VDC max.)
- The switching section and driving section are gas-injected and hermetically sealed, allowing these compact relays to interrupt high-capacity loads. The sealed construction also requires no arc space, saves space, and helps ensure safe applications.
- Downsizing and optimum design allow no restrictions on the mounting direction.
- Terminal Cover is also available for industrial applications.
- UL/CSA standard UL508 approved.
- Downloadable data
Date of page update：
This web page provides an excerpt from a datasheet. Refer to Product Datasheet and other applicable documents for more information. You can download CAD data from the "Model list".