G6S Surface-mounting Relay
Compact, Industry-Standard 2-pole relay,
designed to switch 2A Signal Loads.
- Long terminals for ideal for soldering and mounting reliability. (Surface mounting terminal models)
- Space-saving inside-L terminal. (Surface mounting terminal models)
- Unique terminal structure, designed to withstand IRS soldering processes. (Surface mounting terminal models)
- High dielectric strength (2,000 VAC) and impulse withstand voltage between coil and contacts (2,500 V, 2 × 10 μs: Telcordia requirements).
- Ultra-miniature at 9.4 mm (H) × 7.5 mm (W) × 15 mm (L).
- Models available with BSI (EN62368-1) supplementary insulation certification. (-Y type)
- Downloadable data
This web page provides an excerpt from a datasheet. Refer to Product Datasheet and other applicable documents for more information. You can download CAD data from the "Model list".
Relevant information for each model is listed. CAD data can be downloaded after logging in or registering as a member.
- *1See here for 2D,3D CAD data specifications.
- *2External site (Ultra Librarian) opens in a new window.
Ultra Librarian uniquely created ECAD data based on the information provided by OMRON. Please note that OMRON does not guarantee the accuracy, concurrence or completeness of ECAD data.