G6QE PCB Power Relays
Miniature and Low Height
Single-pole Power Relay
with 36A Switching Current
- High switching current of 36 A@250 VAC and 10,000 operations, 30 A@250 VAC and 100,000 operations in a miniature package
- Achieved 10-kV impulse withstand voltage (between coil and contacts)
- Power consumption reduced to 12% compared with rated coil consumption by lowering the applied voltage to the coil after applying nominal voltage for 100 ms relay operation (Reduced to 35% from rated coil voltage)
- Conforms to cULus, EN and CQC
- Downloadable data
This web page provides an excerpt from a datasheet. Refer to Product Datasheet and other applicable documents for more information. You can download CAD data from the "Model list".
|Data type||File name||Date of update|
|Data sheet||Data sheet G6QE|
|Precautions||Safety Precautions for All Relays|
|Selection Guide||Electrical Mechanical Relay Selection Guide|
Relevant information for each model is listed. CAD data can be downloaded after logging in or registering as a member.
|Model||2D/3D CAD*1||ECAD*2||Buy online||RoHS Certification||Product Discontinuation|
|G6QE-1A||Login/Register||Login/Register||RoHS Certificate||In production|
|G6QE-1A-JT||Login/Register||Login/Register||RoHS Certificate||In production|
- *1See here for 2D,3D CAD data specifications.
- *2External site (Ultra Librarian) opens in a new window.
Ultra Librarian uniquely created ECAD data based on the information provided by OMRON. Please note that OMRON does not guarantee the accuracy, concurrence or completeness of ECAD data.