G6QE PCB Power Relays
Miniature and Low Height
Single-pole Power Relay
with 36A Switching Current
- High switching current of 36 A@250 VAC and 10,000 operations, 30 A@250 VAC and 100,000 operations in a miniature package
- Achieved 10-kV impulse withstand voltage (between coil and contacts)
- Power consumption reduced to 12% compared with rated coil consumption by lowering the applied voltage to the coil after applying nominal voltage for 100 ms relay operation (Reduced to 35% from rated coil voltage)
- Conforms to cULus, EN and CQC
- Downloadable data
This web page provides an excerpt from a datasheet. Refer to Product Datasheet and other applicable documents for more information. You can download CAD data from the "Model list".
|Date of update
|Data sheet G6QE
|Safety Precautions for All PCB Relays
|Electrical Mechanical Relay Selection Guide
|The SOLUTIONS [Mechanical PCB Relay Edition] Membership Only
Relevant information for each model is listed. CAD data can be downloaded after logging in or registering as a member.
- *1See here for 2D,3D CAD data specifications.
- *2External site (Ultra Librarian) opens in a new window.
Ultra Librarian uniquely created ECAD data based on the information provided by OMRON. Please note that OMRON does not guarantee the accuracy, concurrence or completeness of ECAD data.