G6B PCB Power Relay
High Capacity and High
Dielectric Strength Miniature
Relay with Fully Sealed
Construction in 5 A (8 A)
- P6B model for connecting sockets are available.
- High insulation with dielectric strength of 3,000VAC between coil and contacts (impulse withstand voltage of 6 kV).
- Standard model conforms to UL/CSA standards.
- AgSnIn contacts suitable for loads that generate surge voltage (inductive load, capacity load, etc.) are available. (-FD type)
- Ultrasonic cleanable models are available. (-U type)
- Operation indicator & built-in surge absorption diode models are available. (-ND type)
- 2-Pole type available.
- High-reliability models are available. G6B-1184P-US model (The relay used in Terminal Relay G6B-48BND)
- Downloadable data
Date of page update：
This web page provides an excerpt from a datasheet. Refer to Product Datasheet and other applicable documents for more information. You can download CAD data from the "Model list".