G5V-2 Low Signal Relay
- RoHS Compliant
Two-pole Relays for Signal Circults
- General-purpose DIL terminal layout.
- Wide switching power of 10 μA to 2 A.
- Fully-sealed type Relays standardized with bifurcated crossbar contacts. Highly reliable in addition to its high environment resistance.
- Conforms to FCC Part 68 (impulse withstand voltage of 1,500 V for 10 x 160 μs between coil and contacts and between contacts of the same polarity).
- High dielectric strength at 1,000 VAC between coil and contacts, and 750 VAC between contacts of the same polarity.
- UL and CSA standard approved.
- Downloadable data
Date of page update：
This web page provides an excerpt from a datasheet. Refer to Product Datasheet and other applicable documents for more information. You can download CAD data from the "Model list".
Relevant information for each model is listed. CAD data can be downloaded after logging in or registering as a member.
|Model||2D/3D CAD*1||ECAD*2||Buy online||Product Discontinuation|
- *1See here for 2D,3D CAD data specifications.
- *2External site (Ultra Librarian) opens in a new window.
Ultra Librarian uniquely created ECAD data based on the information provided by OMRON. Please note that OMRON does not guarantee the accuracy, concurrence or completeness of ECAD data.