G5V-1 Low Signal Relay
- RoHS Compliant
Ultra-miniature, Highly Sensitive
SPDT Relay for Signal Circuits
- Ultra-miniature at 12.5 × 7.5 × 10 mm (L × W × H).
- Wide switching power of 1 mA to 1 A.
- High sensitivity: 150 mW nominal coil power consumption.
- Fully-sealed construction offering environment resistance.
- Conforms to FCC Part 68 requirements for coil to contacts. (1,500 V, 10 × 160 μs)
- Models for ambient temperatures up to 90°C added to series.
- Downloadable data
Date of page update：
This web page provides an excerpt from a datasheet. Refer to Product Datasheet and other applicable documents for more information. You can download CAD data from the "Model list".
Relevant information for each model is listed. CAD data can be downloaded after logging in or registering as a member.
|Model||2D/3D CAD*1||ECAD*2||Buy online||RoHS Certification||Product Discontinuation|
|G5V-1||Login/Register||Login/Register||RoHS Certificate||In production|
|G5V-1-T90||Login/Register||Login/Register||RoHS Certificate||In production|
- *1See here for 2D,3D CAD data specifications.
- *2External site (Ultra Librarian) opens in a new window.
Ultra Librarian uniquely created ECAD data based on the information provided by OMRON. Please note that OMRON does not guarantee the accuracy, concurrence or completeness of ECAD data.