G5PZ-X PCB Power Relay
Compact Power Relay that Enables Bidirectional Opening/Closing of 200 VDC, 20 A
- 400 VDC, 20 A / 450 VDC 16 A bidirectional opening/closing is also possible through a contact series connection between two product units
- The 15.2 mm (W) slim size enables opening/closing of 200 VDC, 20 A regardless of the polarity
- High sensitivity of 530 mW coil consumption (further energy-saving effect is realized in an operating environment with a holding voltage of 50%)
- Min. 5.5 mm of insulation distance between the coil and contacts, and high insulation of 10 kV impulse withstand voltage
- A rating of two-contact series connection is acquired through UL/TÜV/CQC
- Downloadable data
This web page provides an excerpt from a datasheet. Refer to Product Datasheet and other applicable documents for more information. You can download CAD data from the "Model list".
|Date of update
|Data sheet G5PZ-X
|Safety Precautions for All PCB Relays
|Electrical Mechanical Relay Selection Guide
|The SOLUTIONS [Mechanical PCB Relay Edition] Membership Only
|Date of update
|Rated 400 VDC 20 A / 450 VDC 16 A (when two units are connected in series) Bidirectionally switchable PCB power relay G5PZ-X
Relevant information for each model is listed. CAD data can be downloaded after logging in or registering as a member.
- *1See here for 2D,3D CAD data specifications.
- *2External site (Ultra Librarian) opens in a new window.
Ultra Librarian uniquely created ECAD data based on the information provided by OMRON. Please note that OMRON does not guarantee the accuracy, concurrence or completeness of ECAD data.