G4W PCB Power Relay
Impulse Withstand Voltage as High as
10kV with 4kV Dielectric Strength:
Ideal for Power Supply Switching
- Input and output (between coil and contacts) are completely separated, with impulse withstand voltage of 10,000 V.
- Insulation distance of 8 mm min. between coil and contacts satisfies the VDE Standard C/250 insulation requirements, and conforms to Electrical Appliance and Material Safety Law with dielectric strength of 4,000 VAC min. Standard model conforms to UL/CSA standards.
- VDE standard approved models are also available. Consult your Omron sales representative for availability.
- SPST-NO (1a) types conform to TV-8 rating, and DPST-NO (2a) types conform to TV-5 rating.
- Full-wave bridge rectifier compatible models are also available.
- Downloadable data
Date of page update：
This web page provides an excerpt from a datasheet. Refer to Product Datasheet and other applicable documents for more information. You can download CAD data from the "Model list".