XH2 Half-pitch Board-to-Board Connectors
Allows High-density Mounting for
Electronic Devices. A Half-Pitch
Connector with a 1.27-mm Pitch for
- A pitch of 1.27 mm for high-density mounting of double-row arrangements.
- A quadruple-row staggered arrangement (1.27 mm x 1.905 mm) for board connection.
- Leaf contact construction enables smooth mating and resistance to bending.
- Space saving mating length of 3.1 mm.
- Press fitting assures long-term contact quality. The gold/palladium plating has been improved for better contact reliability.
- A special finish improves flux resistance (Straight Terminals only). Also it has fastening pins to standardize all the contacts.
- Can be mounted to boards with screws.
- Not mated with XH3 and XH4 Half-pitch Connectors.
- See the "Standards certification / conformity list" for information on conformity to certification standards.
- Downloadable data
Date of page update：
This web page provides an excerpt from a datasheet. Refer to Product Datasheet and other applicable documents for more information. You can download CAD data from the "Model list".