XG5 IDC Connectors for Discrete Wires IDC Connector for Discrete Wires
- RoHS Compliant
Trouble-free discrete-wire termination
with IDC Sockets that accommodate MIL
- Two-slot, IDC construction and insulation barrel offer high reliability and large-current (3A) discrete wiring capability.
- Adaptable to a variety of covers for space-saving and discrete wire termination.
- By using the simple, unique lock-lever system, these Connectors can be locked to either the XG8B/XG8W Unshrouded Plugs (with right-angle terminals) or XG4C Box-type Plugs.
- See the "Standards certification / conformity list" for information on conformity to certification standards.
- Downloadable data
Date of page update：
This web page provides an excerpt from a datasheet. Refer to Product Datasheet and other applicable documents for more information. You can download CAD data from the "Model list".
Relevant information for each model is listed. CAD data can be downloaded after logging in or registering as a member.
- *1See here for 2D,3D CAD data specifications.
- *2External site (Ultra Librarian) opens in a new window.
Ultra Librarian uniquely created ECAD data based on the information provided by OMRON. Please note that OMRON does not guarantee the accuracy, concurrence or completeness of ECAD data.