XG2 Flat Cable Connectors for PCBs
Achieve Total Cost Reduction through
High-density Mounting and Reduced
- IDC connections allow you to wire all terminals at once without terminating the cable.
- Can be DIP-soldered directly to the circuit board.
- Small size (height 5.8 mm, width 6.8 mm) allows more efficient use of circuit board space.
- Uses a 2.54-mm grid terminal arrangement for easier design of circuits.
- Type: standard and reverse.
- Uses UL94 V-0 approved insulation material.
- The IDC Tool has Attachments for all terminals. The result is efficient, labor-saving wiring.
- Downloadable data
This web page provides an excerpt from a datasheet. Refer to Product Datasheet and other applicable documents for more information. You can download CAD data from the "Model list".
|Data type||File name||Date of update|
|Data sheet||Data sheet XG2|
|Precautions||Common Precautions for Connectors|
|Selection Guide||Connector Selection|
Relevant information for each model is listed. CAD data can be downloaded after logging in or registering as a member.
- *1See here for 2D,3D CAD data specifications.
- *2External site (Ultra Librarian) opens in a new window.
Ultra Librarian uniquely created ECAD data based on the information provided by OMRON. Please note that OMRON does not guarantee the accuracy, concurrence or completeness of ECAD data.