XG2 Flat Cable Connectors for PCBs
Achieve Total Cost Reduction through
High-density Mounting and Reduced
- IDC connections allow you to wire all terminals at once without terminating the cable.
- Can be DIP-soldered directly to the circuit board.
- Small size (height 5.8 mm, width 6.8 mm) allows more efficient use of circuit board space.
- Uses a 2.54-mm grid terminal arrangement for easier design of circuits.
- Type: standard and reverse.
- Uses UL94 V-0 approved insulation material.
- The IDC Tool has Attachments for all terminals. The result is efficient, labor-saving wiring.
- See the "Standards certification / conformity list" for information on conformity to certification standards.
- Downloadable data
Date of page update：
This web page provides an excerpt from a datasheet. Refer to Product Datasheet and other applicable documents for more information. You can download CAD data from the "Model list".