vol.267 April 2023
Photo IC type with a groove width of 3 mm has been added to the SMD type photomicrosensor series, which is effective for miniaturizing equipment.
- The ultra-low-profile design of the element part with a groove width of 3 mm (external dimension of 6 mm) contributes to the miniaturization of equipment.
- Digital output for easy circuit design reduces design man-hours.
- Photo IC output (response frequency: 3 kHz) ideal for applications requiring high-speed response such as gear rotation counts.
- The structure with pads on the sides instead of the structure with bent lead terminals stabilizes surface mounting.
* 1.2cn type
Easy-to-understand explanations of the characteristics and failure factors unique to electronic components, as well as, countermeasures.
Optical sensor edition has been newly added.
* 1.2cn type
Industry's smallest class*2, supporting multi-angle operation even without a lever. A switch that increases the design flexibility of customer units is now available.
For the blue N.O. contact and the red N.C. contact, the post shapes are arranged in alternate directions on the left and right sides. This prevents incorrect assembly.*3
- ・vending machines
- ・smart meters
*2. According to OMRON's research as of January 2023
*3. See the data sheet for mounting dimensions.
* Contents as of March 2023.
In the interest of product improvement, specifications are subject to change without notice